Comprehensive Flight Training Manual and Knowledge Handbook for Gliders
These books were written specifically for the student pursuing a Private Pilot Certificate with a Glider rating, although they are also a useful aide for preparing for a Commercial or Instructor rating, or for preparing for a Biennial Flight Review.
The volume Flight Training Manual for Gliders covers flight training, while the Glider Pilot’s Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge covers the knowledge training.
- Covers ALL topics required by the FAA from first flight to License to the Bronze Badge.
- No other textbooks are needed!
- Clear, straightforward writing and illustrations.
- Logical, ordered, and complete presentation of material.
- Includes review questions (with answer key) for each section.
- Includes Progress Records to monitor and record student progress, making it easier to transition students between multiple instructors.
- Written for the new student, but also makes an excellent study guide for BFRs and for CFI-G candidates.
- 8 1/2" by 11" format with 12 point type and large, easy to read figures.